Monday 1 February 2016

February colour theme

I really cannot believe that its February already!!!!!  Where did January go?????

The 1st week of every month sees a colour challenge from Tando Creative.  I wasn't 'feeling' it this time so I shut my eyes and did a lucky dip with my Tando stash and stamps, determined to use what I grabbed!  The colours of course are obligatory :-D  This is what I came up with...


Not sure if I like it yet hahaha!  But it was fun doing a random thing all the same!!!  I used a medium frame from the Scalloped Nest for the outside rim.


Gio's 80's mask to put the paint through..

and a little star from the Mini Range..


Oh, nearly forgot the colour theme haha!..


Thank you for taking the time to pop by, Karen  xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes - random is fun and yours looks super with the color scheme too! j.

ionabunny said...

Hmmm, blue and yellow. A classic combo. Love the mask you used. Lovely. Hugz