Wednesday 3 June 2015

Colour Theme Week - Large Arch

HI Everyone,

I'm here today to show you my June colour theme make.

I had a play with the fabulous large straight edged arch. This comes in a pack of 2, each with three parts - the base, the frame and the frame centre (I'll show you what I did with the centre next week).


I started by adding the circles, which came from the round grid to the frame, once dry this, and the base, were primed and painted with acrylics. I used a  texture stamp from my stash and stamped randomly on the base with a coordinating acrylic paint. A crackle stamp was used to add some more detail to the frame too. I then stippled the 2 base acrylic colours carefully onto the circles on the frame to tie the piece together.
Octopode Factory's Cheshire cat  and a sentiment were stamped and added to the arch to finish.

Here is what I used.....

Arches - Straight edged large

Grid - Round



If you fancy playing along with us and having a go at any of our themes this month please feel free to link your work using the linky tool at the top of the page. You will be entered into the monthly draw and have a chance of winning some fab Tando goodies. 

Many thanks for popping by today

Dawn x 


3 comments:

Karen said...

Just love it!!!!! x

Gez Butterworth said...

GORGEOUS ♥♥

Carol Plume said...

Stunning project xx