Monday 16 March 2015

Anything Goes Week!

Helloooooo!  Its another 'anything goes' week and I am showing you a box that I made up to store sewing threads.  This was made as a Christmas present and I forgot to take a pic of it loaded with cotton reels but it takes around 36 standard reels. Its just the right depth :-D


I have made up the basic  *Tic-Tac-Toe* box using different colours of acrylic paint.  The *Sew Simple Set* elements added have also been painted.  I added thread around the cotton reels and stamped a 'tape measure' around the edges of the lid.  Here are the kits I combined...



This box is lovely and sturdy and although I have given it a sewing theme, it could be decorated in a lot of different way.  This project will be out in kit form soon so if you fancy one do please look out for it on the website *HERE*.

If you fancy entering our monthly draw then you are welcome to have a go with any of our themes through the month.  Just enter a link to your work on the tab at the top of the blog.

Thank you so much for looking today :-D, Karen HUGS xxx

No comments: